Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Big Thank You!

I wish to thank anyone and everyone who has read posts from my blog so far (just type "Chris Neilson Blog" into Google and a plethora of ridiculousness will appear, depending what mood the Google search is in) I always try and make my posts as varied as possible, be it poetry, stories of old or my sideways look at the world. I don't necessarily aim to provoke emotion but if you have experienced laughter or re-ignited happy memories from even just one line of my writing over the last 3 years then it makes it all worth while. I seem to have an endless stream of memories and thoughts that I feel I need to share with the world so thanks also for your patience and interest. Anyway, we live in a rapidly changing world but the things that mean the most to us usually remain the same. Never lose hope for a more peaceful world. I wish you all a joyful Christmas whatever you do and please try and spare a though for those less fortunate than ourselves.  I've been Chris Neilson, making angels sing from summer to spring. God bless..or for the atheists, good luck..and for the agnostics, who knows? Good night



No comments:

Post a Comment