Thursday 6 March 2014

I'm Not Saying

I'm not saying they're lowlifes
But they shoved a Pot Noodle in my bush
I'm not saying they're scruffy
But their hair's never seen a brush

I'm not saying their dog's ugly
But it's got a ferocious face
I'm not saying they suffer from halitosis
But their breath's a fecking disgrace

I'm not saying his head's massive
But The Clangers can see it from their moon
I'm not saying he's tone deaf
But he can't hold a tune

I'm not saying she likes 90s Indie
But she does like Blur
I'm not saying she's insecure
But she's desperate for people to like her

I'm not saying the UK's ruined
But I am saying it's on it's arse
I'm not saying all workers are suffering
But with posh boys in charge, it's a farce

I'm not saying that I'm perfect
If I did I would be lying
I'm not saying I can make a better world
But is there any harm in trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment