Wednesday 23 July 2014

She Said, He Said

She said,"When I was 8, I hated your hair"
He said, "When I was 9, I stuck gum on your chair"
She said,"When I was 10, you looked like a scarecrow"
He said, "When I was 11, I meant to stand on your toe"
She said,"When I was 12, I had a crush on your mate"
He said,"When I was 13, I asked you out on a date"
She said,"When I was 14, I thought I loved you"
He said,"When I was 15, I knew I loved you"
She said,"When I was 16, you thought you were a man"
He said,"When I was 17, I was your biggest fan"
She said,"When I was 18, you were always drunk"
He said,"When I was 19, our love was sunk"
She said,"When I was 20, you re-floated your boat"
He said,"When I was 21, you wrote me a note"
She said,"When I was 22, you treated me like dirt"
He said, When I was 23, you turned into a flirt"
She said, "When I was 25 I heard you'd got married"
He said,"When I was 25 my feelings were buried"
She said,"When I was 40, my marriage had ended"
He said, "When I was 40 my heart was mended"
She said,"When I was 50 I still missed your smile"
He said,"When I was 60, I held your hand for a while"
She said, "Now we're married, tell me what I wrote at 21"
"We were born to be soul mates until we're gone", it said

No comments:

Post a Comment