Friday 31 January 2014

Middle Age Rage

I'm metaphorically reading the book of my life
"So, where are you up to? I mean, what page?"
OK, I'll tell you if you insist
I'm on the page headed "Middle Age Rage"

So many annoyances on a daily basis
Like a twin exhaust car driven by a prick
Noise pollution, barking dogs and their shit
Littering and spitting, this make me sick

I wake up to a taxi car horn
"You brainless tosser, It's ten to six in the morn!"
We all live in a world driven by greed
Bankers and wankers selling crap we don't need

We grumpy old crones love a good moan
Every other driver holding a phone
I keep my head up though, while all others look down
Taking their tablets and spy-phones around town

What's happened to our pubs and the characters there-in?
The beer's too dear now, everyone stays in
Scratching their arses drinking cans of piss
Staring at un-reality tripe, has it really come to this?

I'm alright in myself
I'm happiest when it's raining
When 9 out 10 say everything's grand
I'm the miserable bastard complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment